Into Action Consulting, Inc. is committed to updating facilities on opportunities and new projects implemented by the DHCS. Is your facility interested in being awarded $36,000 by increasing wellness opportunities for patients and becoming tobacco-free?
On June 18th, the DHCS will open up applications for an 18 month program that will fund up to 15 Wellness Quality Improvement Projects (QIP) to reduce tobacco use and promote wellness activities among patients at facilities that are accepted. By participating in the program, your facility would receive training and technical assistance throughout the 18 months, continued education opportunities for staff, and a $36,000 grant award.
In order to be eligible, your facility must:
- Be licensed by the state for at least 2 years,
- Provide residential services (facilities with outpatient services only are not eligible),
- Have a minimum of 15 inpatient beds (they can be spread across multiple facilities),
- Have 2 years of experience working with clients in behavioral health/substance abuse,
- And have not received any funding or have any affiliation with a tobacco, e-cigarette, or cannabis company, any of its subsidiaries, or a parent company, during the term of the grant.
To find out more information and view the Request for Applications (RFA), click here.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us! We have a team of professionals ready to assist you. Give us a call or email us with your contact information and someone will promptly set up a phone conversation.